The MJBA was founded after historic voter referendums legalized recreational marijuana in Washington and Colorado in November 2012.
It is the mission of the MJBA to establish integrity and legitimacy, create common market standards, provide market intelligence, and develop best ethical business practices for participants in the emerging legal marijuana industry – including commercial hemp, medical cannabis and recreational marijuana for adults.
As the authoritative voice of legal marijuana in America, MJBA’s digital publications reach thousands of cannabis businesses and connoisseurs. Consumers and businesses alike rely on MJBA’s targeted network of websites, enewsletters and blogs for breaking industry news, legal updates and trending topics.
MJBA Digital Publications:
- MJ News Network - The leading go-to resource on the web for marijuana news.
- MJ Headline News – Your “Daily Buzz,” an enewsletter with the day’s top MJ news articles.
- MJ Business Week - The “Week in Weed,” an executive summary of the past week’s top stories
- Marijuana Channel One - MJBA’s official YouTube Channel. Tune in. Turn On. Catch the Buzz.
- Marijuna Green Pages – Everyone you need to know to start and grow your legal Marijuana Business.
Advertise with MJBA to reach targeted MJ businesses and connoisseurs.